Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Beginning...




My priest, Mother Chris, came to see me today. She is so encouraging, concerned, and such a tremendous support system for me. She and her spouse are going to Isreal in March and asked if I would like to join their group. I would love to do that, but I am going to have to come up with some extra cash if I am really serious about going. It is so fun to think about though. I have always wanted to visit the Holy Land, but my spouse is not interested at all so I would be traveling without him. I will have to see...hummmmm.


Here is the post from Obesityhelp.com:

New Beginning - Day 3
Today I am doing fine. I was allergic to the pain medication they prescribed me for home, so I am making due with liquid extra strength tylenol. I have some pressure in the middle of my chest and back which I am attributing to the CO2. I also have tenderness at the port site, but it is all bearable and I know I will improve with each day. I still count this a huge blessing and would do it again without a second thought. I am having trouble drinking all the water and protein they want you to have, but I am sure this will change before my 1st fill. I really am looking forward to my first real meal. I want meat! NOW!

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle