Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Beginning...



Day 3 - My Dad and Clo came by today. It really makes me miss my mom to see my dad with another. (These are pictures of my mom, dad, brother, and me.) I just wish she would have had a chance to tame her demons, maybe she would still be here today and I would not be mourning the loss of my best friend. Losing her was the greatest loss I have today yet experienced. I have never felt such grief. I have felt like a motherless child with no control for a long time. Taking this small step to tame my food addictions is taking back control of my life again. Shalom...
Post from Obesityhelp.com:
I really cannot keep all the balls in the air! Right now I cannot drink enough, eat enough, and space out my multi-vitamin and calcium. It seems like I spend all day trying to work it all in. I do not know how people who work outside the home do it. Kudo's to them for all the planning they must have to do.

I AM getting better each day and perhaps a little hungrier. Like everyone else, I fear that ravenous wolf that lives inside me. I am so afraid he will come out to play and devour all before me, thus I will gain back all I have lost. Such night terrors! I hope my friend, band buddy, keeps him at bay. Till later...

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle