Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Calling all Butterflies

Written on LapBandTalk.com

July Butterflies Master Thread: Ready to spread their wings and fly...

I am to start "real food" tomorrow, so I thought I would give it a little test drive today. I had scrambled eggs, grits, and crispy bacon, very small portions, bites, and I chewed, chewed, chewed. It tasted so gooooood in the mouth, but my pouch said no, no, noooooo.

I believe it was probably the bacon. I had lots of pressure in the middle of the sternum, no PBs, but the pain was enough that I'm having protein drinks tonight and mushies tomorrow! My DH is traveling for business a few days and I want to risk nothing while he is gone, even tho my DD is close by. This is certainly a new ride, but it still is one I am glad I got on! I hope the rest of you butterflies are doing well on your progressive diets.

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle