Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lap Band --continued success


Second Fill

Yeah! My second fill was yesterday and I had lost 6 lbs from two weeks ago when I had my first fill. I am right on track for weight loss and the date of my cruise. I want to be able to go to the White House|Black Market and buy something special for formal night on the cruise without looking ridiculous in it. Also, I had an appt with my exercise therapist and she was so pleased that I had already lost 4% body fat at this early stage in the plan. She said that was very unusual and congratulated me. She seemed to be surprised at the speed at which I walked the track and asked if I always walked this fast. I told her my spouse was 6'2" and if you didn't want to be left behind you learned to keep up. (lol) So, I had a really good day and thank God for this wonderful tool that is saving my life. I do not have to go back for a month since I have fairly good restriction and continue to lose weight. My health continues to improve and I feel so blessed! --copied from Obesityhelp.com

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle