Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ladies at the craft guild of my church have taught me how to knit. They meet every Thursday and are a small lively group that enjoy the fellowship as much as the crafts they make and donate to charity. I am a very shaky beginner at this knitting, but I have finished my first project, a watermelon colored scarf my daughter requested made for her to go with her winter coat. I find I love knitting, almost as much as I enjoy reading. I do not want to take on any large projects, but would love to learn how to knit caps, mittens, gloves, socks, and other small items, perhaps even a shawl. This wonderful knitting keeps my hands busy and food out of my mouth. Another example of God's many blessings!

1 comment:

Buttafleye said...

Your scarf looks great! I learned to knit in Girl Scouts about 20 years ago. I started out knitting clothes for my Cabbage Patch Kids (wow! that was a long time ago) I recently have started to knit again. What size needles did you use for the scarf shown?

Thank you,
http://buttafleyesblog.blogspot.com

Mysterious Wordle