Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Have a wonderful weekend!

This beautiful tea-dyed handkerchief angel was made by a deceased church member. She is truly missed, especially by our gift shop members. I hope all the old crafts and art forms are being passed down to the next generation. They are truly beautiful and so special. Louise could even do tatting and made her own cards with this and watercolors. I have only one card of hers left and wished I had saved more. She also cut up an old quilt that had once belonged to her mother and made special angel Christmas ornaments from it. I bought several of the ornaments and gave them as stocking stuffers to family members. I hope you have a blessed Sunday. For us, they are predicting rain, sleet, ice and snow starting tomorrow night. It will make for wonderful pictures and please the school children, and that is all I have to say about that!

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle