Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

25 questions about Christmas



Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post and paste into a new post. Then change all the answers so that they apply to you.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I HATE wrapping-whatever is handy, esp if I can get someone else to do it!
2. Real tree or Artificial? No Mess--Artificial, I even procrastinate putting it up. I love it once it is up. If I wasn't so particular, I would have someone else do it. One of these days I'll go with a much smaller tree!
3. When do you put up the tree? Anytime after Thanksgiving to the week before Christmas.
4. When do you take the tree down? When I get tired of looking at it and have the motivation to take it down.
5. Do you like eggnog? YES even without liquor, but one glass is all I want for the year!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A Barbie doll.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My darling husband.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My daughter, she wants everything.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, given to me by my beautiful DIL after her visit to Ghana this summer.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail-if I get to them!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have no memory of receiving a bad Christmas gift, honestly.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story, those two boys and the Dad are so funny. I have grandsons and can relate to their hijinks.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever the mood strikes, these days I am the writer of checks. Much easier on the stress level.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, I suppose so, but I have blocked that from m memory also!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Of course, my favorite anytime, chocolate.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, classical white.
17. Favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night, Ave Maria, Mary Did You Know.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I have always stayed home, it has been a tradition. But being an emptynester, I can foresee travel in our future.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, but not from memory!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning, but sometimes one on Christmas Eve. By tradition, my children when young would get up as early as they could which turned out to be anytime after 5 am.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? CROWDS, & Crazies on the road! O did I forget rude folk!
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? Hallmark ornament. Also I get new ornament per year. Usually a Santa of some sort or a church or cross.
24. Favorite thing for Christmas dinner? Being with family, who cares what we eat, there is always enough variety and things to eat that you can go away stuffed!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? NO MATERIAL thing- I really don't need anything. I want to be able to sit and hug my grandchildren. I want to have them sit on my lap and see their smiles and grins Christmas morn. I want to see my children and other members of my family and celebrate the birth of Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! We'll be there in two weeks!

Mysterious Wordle