Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Friday, January 30, 2009

Have a great Weekend

I had a 6 month checkup on Thursday with a fill of .8 in my lap band. Things are going great. She said my pouch looked great and I had lost 6 pounds since my fill last month. I am feeling the restriction when I drink or try to eat. After the appointment yesterday, I tried to drink a small vanilla milkshake, but only to get approximately a third of it down. I have been able to eat today, but just a little at a time. This is really slow weight loss, but I am told by the medical staff this is the safiest way to do it. I still am planning a cruise of Europe when I reach goal. For my short-term 25 pound loss, my reward shall be _________? I have not decided yet, but I need to come up with something to keep myself motivated. Maybe a new swimming suit for water aerobics...hmmm, I'll have to think on it. It's a lot more pleasant thinking about this than the economy!

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle