Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am howling, just like the creature in this collage! I finally got that darn scale to move down. True it is just one pound, but I have been stuck at my previous weight loss for a month. I have been so impatient and despondent, I know I would have turned back to my old ways of using food as a comfort and not trying at all anymore if it was not for this lap band. I am so thankful I have it to use as a tool to help along this journey of mine. To illustrate the point, today in 6 degree weather, I had to pick up a book I had reserved at the local library. It was so cold I told my 4 yr. old grandson I would race him to the building from the parking lot. Guess what!!! A major victory in my health and stamina--I actually kept up with him and may have been able to pass him if I had not wanted to let him win. What a difference 6 months makes. I would not even have attempted it in the past. I just want to let everyone know, although the scales have not been moving downward as fast as I would like, this surgery was so worth it! I praise the heavens above and all therein...

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle