Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Some of my current passions...

Okay, since I apparently have an addictive personality, I seem to be replacing my food obsession with other things. Hopefully, healthy things! I love making collages on polyvore.com and below is my latest favorite. I call it "Midnight" as it reminds me of the wonderful candle-lit midnight mass we have on Christmas Eve. Also, I love beautifully crafted knitting needles. I even have a few crochet needles because I thought them lovely. I do use them with my knitting projects so they are practical also. My reading has come to a standstill as I don't seem to have enough hours in the day to keep up with all my passions. I love being semi-retired!

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle