Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Friday, March 6, 2009

Facebook!


I have discovered facebook and have had fun playing on it for the past week! I have relatives and old college friends that are on it and have been on it a while and I did not even know. It has been such fun catching up with all and finding out what is going on in their lives. My nephew has some wonderful wedding photographs on it. Another nephew has beautiful new baby pictures. If any needs just one more thing in their life to do, go to facebook.com!

1 comment:

Baba said...

Hi Beverlydiane, I have been on facebbook too... but it takes away my time spent on blogging..

What was the name of your old camera?? I have been trying a Nikon s550 10mp, but don't know if it will be better than a cannon Powershot?/ I need a good camera for pictures for my blog..

It is nice to meet you and I will come back later to visit..
Baba

Mysterious Wordle