Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Guy!


My guy recently received a promotion to Director of Project Management. He received this great email from one of the management at his company. Now I have always known this about him (one of the good reasons I married him ;0), but it's always nice to hear it from another source. He's a good guy (most of the time!)

Congratulations !

I, along with many others, have full confidence in you. I have to tell you, this is a landmark event: I've NEVER seen someone assigned a position in a company where literally everyone agreed that it was the best and most obvious choice. You have been a man of integrity all these years and have earned the respect of those around you. It's a rare thing to see. Due to that, I would proudly work with you any given chance and would view it as a great opportunity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice that a coworker was kind enough to send him this email. Thanks for sharing. We think he is pretty awesome! K, A, & D

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news! Tell him congratulations!
Linlee

Mysterious Wordle