Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday


Friday, originally uploaded by BeverlyDiane.

Had a slight bike wreck Wednesday night -- We were taking three of our grandsons on a ride when the little one swerved in front of me on his trike. Of course, I came crashing down hurting my left hand, knee, and head. My left hand gave way on me causing me to hit my head. So...last night and today have been the worse. My hand is swollen and hurts to use. The pinky and ring finger are stiff and swollen, my knee hurts, I have had a terrible headache since the accident, and bruises are poppiing up everywhere. All I want to do is sleep, which is very strange since I have problems with insomnia. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle