Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Monday, January 28, 2013


Yeah!!!!  North Myrtle Beach over Spring Break.  We have rented a 3 bedroom condo which is oceanfront.  I am craving the beach and my spouse likes South Carolina the best.  I will have two of my grandchildren with me with one going to Okinawa with his Mother, one with his parents in Potomac Falls, VA, planning to travel somewhere, and another one with his parents in KC planning on visiting the DC area the next week.  Oooooo, I just love travel.

I begin calligraphy lessons on Thursday at the Art Guild.  Hope it sticks.

1 comment:

DestinationNorthMyrtleBeach said...

Diane, we love your pictures and we are happy you and your family had a great time in North Myrtle Beach. You are welcome to share a few pictures from your vacation on the North Myrtle Beach's official Facebook page at: facebook.com/DestinationNorthMyrtleBeach. Many people would enjoy your pictures instead of the snow they see looking out their windows :-)
Best regards,
The North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce, Convention and Visitors Bureau team

Mysterious Wordle