Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Art,art,art...










I have painted so much lately, I wonder if the ability to produce the written word has left me? So here goes...  

Some of my work is inspired by wonderful contemporary artists like Peter Max, Itzchak Tarkay, and Linda Lekinff.  I love to paint in bright beautiful colors.

On another note, they unfilled my Lap Band yesterday due to some complications with it.  It seems those banded in the year 2008, have all had similar problems according to my nurse.  I have read on the lap band forum they are discovering that the band is not permanent and may have to be removed sometime after the 5 year anniversary.  I wish I had known this 5 years ago.  My choices may have been different.  

I have to have an EGD with my gastroenterologist later this month.  No fill for at least 6 weeks.  This frightens me as I have been banded with restriction for the last 5 years.  Anyone with a weight problem is very familiar with this fear.  On the positive side (?), I finally will be able to eat a sandwich and pizza again.

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle