Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Friday, July 25, 2008

3 Days and Counting




This is it...I am on edge. I have been moody and irritable all day. Surgery is just around the corner and I cannot believe it is actually happening. I received a call today from the surgeon's office confirming the time I am to be at the hospital Monday. I freaked...it made it all too real. My poor husband has had to take the brunt of my tongue today. He left early from lunch to return to work and I said, "That's okay, you'll still have to put up with me tonight." He actually laughed! I didn't know whether to be mad or glad. Oh yes, my world is changing and I say, "Bring it on!" I am ready and I will be pursuing all my dreams. It is never too late to change and as long as I have breath I will be learning, growing, dreaming, and most of all living.

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle