Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

4 Days and Counting

Me... -1972

I love this blog site. I have spent all afternoon transferring my previous entries from another web site. I think it has a lot of versatility and is very user friendly. I am now 4 days away from my new life transformation. Yeah! I will be thin once again. It is strange because in my mind's eye, I do not view myself as a heavy person. I think it must have something to do with whether you were heavy as a child or not. This weight game is more psychological than physiological I believe. My son and family left today to go to St. Louis to visit his brother and wife. They will return to Atlanta on Friday. I enjoyed their visit and it certainly helped to take my mind off of the upcoming surgery. I do not enjoy the full liquid pre-op diet! No, No, never did, never will. My love affair with food is too passionate to ever replace it with a watered-down liquid! I believe, even after banding, I will love my 1/2 cup of food, as long as it is well-prepared and real! Till later...

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle