Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's Here!


Tomorrow is the day and I feel strangely calm. After Monday I will be a recovering food addict. No longer will I be able to graze endlessly. Now it will be small bites and time in between. No drinking with meals. Protein first, followed by vegetables, and then fruit or a carb. The small pouch will only hold 1/2 cup. This is amazing. I will be able to taste wonderful gourmet food, but not overeat. I can choose good, high quality nutrition to feed my body and soul and I will have control of it; it will no longer have control over me. Wonderful! I can actually do it in this lifetime...be skinny, taste wonderful cuisine, and participate in the outside world. I can travel to exotic places, purchase beautiful local attire, and be able to wear it! Oh, dreams do come true.

I know you have to be proactive. You have to stretch and reach for those dreams. I will have to use this beneficial tool wisely. I must continue to exercise my body daily, eat correctly, and choose my food wisely. I vow to change and to awaken the beautiful spirit within me. I, the real me, will emerge fully transformed to engage in life. I will not waste this second chance, a grace of God. Shalom, Peace be still.

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle