Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Need dietary - 06/20/08 behavior modification - 06/23/082nd consult with surgery dateI am on my way and cannot wait. I so wish they had the LapBand when I was younger. I would not have had all the comorbidities I now have. So my goal now is to lose weight and become healthy. I love to travel. I am semi-retired and my greatest joy (other than my four grandsons) is to walk on the beach (any!) with my DH or alone, feel the coolness of the sand on my barefeet, and the saltbreeze in my hair. That is bliss for me. Heaven is watching a sunrise or sunset and listening to the rhythm of the waves. I can lose myself completely. My other passion is reading and learning of all kinds. The earth is vastly interesting and the people on it even more so. I love creativity of all kinds and am amazed by so many God-given talents. Nothing is more wonderful than listening to a beautiful piece of music, looking into the eyes of a newborn baby, watching or feeling new love bloom, gazing at or creating art in the all forms, including poetry, dance, native basket-weaving, sculpting, pottery, and sports. The sight of a long distance runner to me is poetry in motion. Oh to be so talented! But God has given me the ability to enjoy, appreciate, and celebrate it all. These are some of the things that make life worth living. And I want to LIVE it to the fullest, fully human, being the best according to my abilities and as a healthy child of God. The LapBand is a tool to help me do just that very thing.

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle