Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Third Day of Pre-Op Diet
This diet sucks! Iam not hungry, justhead hunger. The protein supplement and all the liquid makes me feel queasy. But I will survive, I am a survivor. I am counting down the days until my surgery. I am excited AND nervous,not different I am sure than everyone else who has has this done. In 12days I will be on the loser's bench. Yeah...Whoo Hoo!
Here are my dates of all the hoops you jump!
Seminar--------------------5-12-08
1stConsult ---------------6-03-08
PsychEval-----------------6-03-08
TestResults-------------6-10-08
Exercise Rehab-----------6-12-08
DietaryConsult-----------6-20-08
Behavioral HlthClass---6-23-08
2ndConsult-----------------7-10-08
SURGERYDATE----------7-28-08
Actually I feel the pre-op hoops are very necessary to prepare you for what lies ahead. I need all the support,encouragement, and information for my safety and well-being. Thanks Dr. Edwards and staff for all you have done for me and others.

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle