Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today I am feeling much better. Maybe...just maybe the dr. was right and this does become a little easier as you go along. I had a very, very early breakfast of yogurt and peanut butter as I could not sleep last night. I will have my cream soup for lunch and some yummy NOT chicken for dinner. The DGBs are here as their mommy had to work today. That will definately make for an interesting day as they all three are definately all boy. I'm still waiting for that little DGD for my pink room. I told my middle DB the pressure was on...He and his wife are the only ones left to have children and produce the DGD. I wish special blessings on all who are having their surgery today and a speedy recovery.

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle