Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Camper...I have found a few things I like on this full liquid diet. I love low-sodium V-8 juice with Jay Robb unflavored protein powder, SF FF Jello Pudding, and some soups. Perhaps I will be able to tolerant this for a few more weeks! Why is it though when you are trying to do something good for yourself obstacles are thrown at you to make it harder? My son and family are coming this weekend and we are going to Branson. Now Branson has wonderful restaurants and everyone will be eating, but I, and again I say, but I, will be drinking/sipping full liquids for all three meals. Yikes! How did that happen? Who in the world scheduled my surgery the day after my DS and family return home? I know...I know...life is never fair or easy, but, Oh!, it can have such moments of joy and beauty. In fact, I say to myself, that is exactly why I am having this surgery...to remain here and enjoy all life has to offer a little longer. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle