Create your own Faerie Tale

Create your own Faerie Tale
Imagine...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

We are going to Branson tomorrow with my DH, DS, DDIL, and 2 DGS. Time is going very quickly now and I know the 28th will be here before I know it. My DS asked if we would like to go on a cruise with them next summer to celebrate their 10th anniversary. Of course I said to count us in! Then it occurred to me, Oh my, I might even actually be a lot thinner. How much more enjoyable it will be. I am so glad I have this option available to me. I remember other vacations where I made great plans to lose weight before leaving, but it never seemed to happen. It would color my whole vacation with "if only's." I think how sad that seems to live life with such regrets. How much better it would be to live each moment fully present in that particular moment. How delightful to be fully engaged. I vow to start now, to create a new beginning, where I am slowly emerging into my authentic self, changing, fully human, and transformed...a child of God and full of His grace.

No comments:

Mysterious Wordle